Shweta Tiwari is an Indian film and television actress. She was born on 4 October 1980 in Pratapgarh, Utter Pradesh, India. She is one of the biggest names in the TV industry. She also won Bigg Boss season 4. Shweta Tiwari awarded the ITA prize for best actress in 2003, for Kasauti Zindagi Ki. In 2012, she won the ‘same award for Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi.
Let’s know more about her –
Shweta Tiwari Biography, Daughter, Husband and More
|Real Name||Shweta Tiwari|
|Date of Birth||4-Oct-80|
|Birth Place||Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
|School||St Isabels High School, Mazgaon, Mumbai|
|College||Burhanis College Mazegaon, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors In Commerce|
|Father||Ashok Kumar Tiwari|
|Spouse/Partner||Raja Chaudhary (1999 – 2007, Divorced) Abhinav Kohli (2013- Present)|
|Children||Daughter – Palak Tiwari Son – Reyansh Kohli|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Salary||60,000-80,000/ Day (INR)|
|Debut||TV – Dushman (2001) Film – Madhoshi (2004)|
- Shweta Tiwari is the winner of Bigg Boss season 4 and won 10 Million rupees as prize money.
- She became famous after her role in the famous daily soap “Kasautii Zindagi Kay”.
- She did her first job in a travel agency when she was just 12 years old.
- She has two pet dogs Pixie and Sweetoo.
- She met her second husband Abhinav Kohli on the set of TV serial “Jaane Kya Baat Hui”. Earlier Tiwari was married to actor Raja Chaudhary. They got divorced in 2007 after nine years together.
Shweta Tiwari Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – not known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shweta.tiwari/
Twitter – not known