Sara Ali Khan is the daughter of actor Saif Ali Khan and his first wife Amrita Singh. She was born in September 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly works in Hindi movies. She made her debut with the movie Kedarnath in 2018. After that, she also appeared in the movie Simmba.
Sara also appeared in Coffee With Karan in 2018. She did her schooling from Besant Montessori School, Mumbai and college studies from Columbia University, New York City, New York. She also has two brother Ibrahim Ali Khan and Taimur Ali Khan.
let’s know more about her –
Sara Ali Khan Biography
|Real Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Sep-1993|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Columbia University, New York|
|Father||Saif Ali Khan|
|Brother||Ibrahim Ali Khan|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was born into a Muslim family.
- Her father is a famous Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan and her mother is Amrita Singh.
- Sara made her debut with the movie Kedarnath in 2018.
- She wanted to be an actress since her childhood.
- Earlier she was overweight and weighed around 95kg. She worked hard on her fitness to be fit and work in movies.
- Before started her acting career she appeared on the cover of Hello Magazine with her mother.
Sara Ali Khan Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SaraAliKhanFansPage/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/saraalikhanx/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/isaraalikhan