Rie Mcclenny was born on 19th November 1980 in Japan. She moved from Japan to New York to attend the culinary school. After completing her studies, she moved to Los Angeles.
Rie is a food video producer. She works for BuzzFeed Tasty and publishes culinary content on her Instagram account as well as her YouTube Channel. She has worked as a line cook at the Los Angeles based restaurant Rustic Canyon in 2014 to 2015. She then started working at another LA restaurant called A.O.C.
Rie has a self-titled youtube channel with 450,000 subscribers. She has also shown many recipes on BuzzFeed Tasty. She has also done videos for Tasty Japan. Rie and Alix Traeger have both worked as a producer in BuzzFeed Tasty.
She appeared in the season 1 finale of Make It Big where Alvin Zhou made a giant omelet for her, and again in season 2 of Make It Big she helped Alvin make giant’s mores.
Her first episode of I Draw You Cook was in season 1 episode 3 where she lost to Alix Traeger, she then lost to her on episode 4, and then she won against Alix in season 2 episode 1 and made the score 2-1. And in episode 5 of season 2, she defeated Katie Aubin.
In November 2018 she got her own Tasty series called Make It fancy. It has one season which is currently airing and has 17 episodes. In this series, she takes a typical food and adds more foods to it and tries to make it fancy.
Rie’s husband’s name is Blair McClenny. The couple has a son named Hugo. Hugo was born on March 19, 2020.
Rie Mcclenny Bio, Wiki, Age, Date Of Birth, Zodiac Sign & Net Worth
|Date of Birth||19th November 1980|
|Place Of Birth||Japan|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||3 Million USD (Approx)|
- Rie Mcclenny was born on 19th November 1980 in Japan.
- She McClenny is a food video producer.
- She works for BuzzFeed Tasty and she publishes culinary content on her Instagram account as well as on her YouTube Channel.
- Rie has a self-titled youtube channel with 450,000 subscribers.
- Her husband’s name is Blair McClenny.
- The couple has a son named Hugo.
- In November 2018 she got her own Tasty series called Make It fancy. In this series, she takes a typical food and adds more foods to it and tries to make it fancy.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thedessertsnob/
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjx1Y3YRVDTv1Q3-KsztDSA