Priya Bapat is an Indian tv actress. She was born on 18 September 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She made her debut with the movie Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in 2000. In 2014, she won the award of Best Actress Maharashtra. Priya mostly works in Hindi and Marathi movies.
Other than movie she also appeared in Marathi tv serials like Vicky Ki Taxi, Kids World, Shaque, Bandini etc. In 2011 She married to Umesh Kamat. Her father name is Sharad Bapat and mother name is Smita Bapat.
Let’s know more about her –
Priya Bapat Biography, Age, Height, Family, Husband & Images
|Date of Birth||September 18,1986|
|Debut Movie||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (2000)|
|Family||Father – Sharad Bapat|
Mother – Smita Bapat
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- She made her debut with the movie Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar in the year 2000.
- Her father name is Sharad Bapat and mother name is Smita Bapat.
- She also worked in Marathi movies and tv serials.
- Priya is married to Umesh Kamat.
- Priya Bapat also worked in tv ad commercial for Sunsilk and Chetna Self Study.
- She has an educational degree in Economics and Mass Media.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Priya.Bapat.FansClub/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/priyabapat/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/bapat_priya