Alka Kaushal Wiki
Alka Kaushal is an Indian actress and producer. She was born on 2 September 1969 in Delhi, India. She is famous for her work in Marathi Cinema. She is also popular for her roles in TV shows such as Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan and Qubool Hai. She mainly played negative characters in TV serials.
She made her television debut with Ramesh Sippy’s Gathaand. Her father name is Vishwa Mohan S. Badola and mother name is Susheela Badola. Both her parents were well-known stage artist. Her younger sister, Kalindi Badola, is a radio jockey on Radio Mirchi, and her brother Varun Badola is also a television actor. Alka is married to TV producer and director, Ravi G Kaushal; the couple have started their own production house, Mangalam Arts.
Let’s know more about her –
Alka Kaushal Biography, Husband, Age, Daughter, Salary
|Real Name||Alka Badola|
|Other Name||Alka Kaushal|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Famous Role||As Kareena Kapoor’s Mother in ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||2 September 1969|
|Age (as in 2017)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Debut||TV: India’s Most Wanted (1999)
Film: Queen (2014)
|Controversy||• In July 2017, Alka Kaushal and her mother were sentenced to 2 years of imprisonment for the cheque bounce case (Rs. 50 lakh) by the district court of Sangrur, Punjab.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ravi G. Kaushal (TV Producer and Director)|
|Children||Son– Not Known
Daughter– 1 (photo in the husband’s section; above)
|Parents||Father– Vishwa Mohan Badola (Stage Artist)
Mother– Susheela Badola
|Siblings||Brother– Varun Badola (Actor, Younger)
Sister– Kalindi Badola (RJ on Radio Mirchi, Younger)
|Favorite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
- Alka Kaushal mainly works in Hindi and Marathi TV serials.
- She learned acting and drama skills from the Repertory – National School of Drama in Delhi.
- She started her acting career as a TV actress in 1999.
- She earned popularity by usually playing supporting and negative roles.
- Alka Kaushal has appeared in the popular Hindi TV serials like ‘Prratima’, ‘Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan’, ‘Hamari Sister Didi’, ‘Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur’, ‘Santoshi Maa’, etc.
- She is remembered for her role of Kareena Kapoor’s mother in the Bollywood movie ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, Kangana Ranaut‘s mother in ‘Queen’ and Paresh Rawal’s wife in ‘Dharam Sankat Mein’.
- She is also a producer and owns the production house namely ‘Mangalam Arts’ alongside her husband Ravi G Kaushal.