Babbal Rai is an Indian Punjabi singer, songwriter and film actor. He was born on 3 March 1985 in Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
He belongs to a Jatt Sikh Family and he graduated from DAV College. Babbal Rai is trained by Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograj Singh. He became famous after his song Nikki Jehi Jind. Babbal also starred in the film Mr & Mrs 420, along with Jassi Gill and Binnu Dhillon.
let’s know more about him –
Babbal Rai Biography, Wiki, Songs, Images and more
|Real Name||Simranjeet Singh Rai|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Actor|
|Date of Birth||3-Mar-85|
|Birth Place||Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Samrala, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||National Public Senior Secondary School Samrala, Punjab, India|
|College||DAV College, Chandigarh, India|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Filmmaking|
|Father||Late Sardar Manjit Singh Rai|
|Mother||Sardarni Nirmal Kaur|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Album – Sau Putt (2010) Acting ( Singh Vs Kaur (2013) Film – Mr. and Mrs. 420 (2014)|
- His father passed away when he was in 10th standard.
- He is a cricket lover. Once Yograj Singh saw him playing and asked him to come to Chandigarh. After which he admitted him to DAV College, Chandigarh.
- He moved to Australia in 2007.
- He sang a song “Australian Challa” for his friend on his birthday and posted the video on YouTube, after which he became popular.
- Challa Song in the movie Crook (2010) was inspired by his song.
- When he was in Australia, he used to study in the morning and work as a cleaner at Coles Super Market at night.
- He also worked as a cab driver of Sippy Grewal, elder brother of Gippy Grewal.
- He played the role of Pinki and Babbu in his debut movie Mr. and Mrs. 420 in 2014.
Babbal Rai Songs
Babbal Rai Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBabbalRai
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/babbalrai9/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/raibabbal
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/babbalrai