Robert Pattinson Wiki
Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson is an English actor, model, and musician. He was born on 13 May 1986Barnes, London, England. He became famous after playing the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 2005.
Later he also got the got the leading role of vampire Edward Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer. After Twilight Robert Pattinson becomes one of the highest paid and most bankable actors in Hollywood.
In 2010, Pattinson was named one of TIME magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world, and also in the same year, Forbes ranked him as one of the most powerful celebrities in the world in the Forbes Celebrity 100.
Pattinson started his career as a model at the age of 12. In 2013, Dior Homme signed him as the face of their Fragrances.
Robert Pattinson Biography
|Real Name||Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson|
|Nickname||Spunk Ransom, Rob, R. Pattz, Ransom, Claudia|
|Profession||Actor, Musician and Film Producer|
|Hair Colour||Golden Brown|
|Date of Birth||13-May-86|
|Birth Place||London, England, UK|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||London, England, UK|
|School||Tower House School, The Harrodian School|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Sister||Lizzy Pattinson, Victoria Pattinson|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
- His father is the importer of vintage cars and her mother worked for the modeling agency.
- He started modeling when he was 12 years old, but his workload began to decrease four years later.
- In 2004, He had supporting roles in the German movie Ring of the Nibelungs. Though most of his scenes in the movie is deleted.
- He got his breakthrough with Twilight movie series.
- In 2008, Pattinson played the role of Edward Cullen in the film Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel of the same name.
- In 2008 he comes into relationship with co-star Kristen Stewart. For a long time, the couple did not explicitly confirm a relationship, but paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts gave intense media and fan speculation and attention.
- Pattinson has got Best Actor award at Strasbourg Film Festival for his performance in How to Be (2009).
- Robert Pattinson was named one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2008 and 2009 by People Magazine. In 2009, he was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by Glamour UK.
- For his work in The Twilight Saga, he has received two Empire Awards nomination and won eleven MTV Movie Awards, two People’s Choice Awards.
- In June 2013, Pattinson was named as the new face of Dior Homme fragrance and featured in the advertising campaign titled 1000 LIVES, directed by Romain Gavras and photographed by Nan Goldin.
- Pattinson is also a Philanthropist. Pattinson backs up and promotes the ECPAT UK’s campaign Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People to stop human trafficking. At 2009 Cannes Film Festival amfAR event, he raised $56,000 for the cause.
- In 2015, Pattinson became the first ambassador of the GO Campaign, he said that “I’ve eagerly followed the growing impact GO Campaign has had over the years, on so many children and youth.
Robert Pattinson Quotes
- “My dad says he likes to bask in my glow.”
- “I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school.”
- “Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I’m like, ’Whoa, I’m so cool.’”
- “People don’t find the personal lives of people with much, much more power than any celebrity would have – don’t find their personal lives interesting.”
- “If you took away publicists and things and people spoke for themselves, then they’d have to be responsible for their words.”
- “I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever. Even today, I go into these things where I’m supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I’m literally asking, ‘If I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off?’”
- “Having a persona people recognize, it’s the thing that probably gets you paid the most – but it’s also the thing that virtually every actor in the world doesn’t want. ‘Cause, like, no one would believe me if I wanted to play something ultra-realistic, like a gangster or something.”
Robert Pattinson Movies, Television Shows and More
- Vanity Fair (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- How to Be (2008)
- Twilight (2008)
- Little Ashes (2009)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)
- Remember Me (2010)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
- Love & Distrust (2010)
- Water for Elephants (2011)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 (2011)
- Bel Ami (2012)
- Cosmopolis (2012)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 (2012)
- The Rover (2014)
- Maps to the Stars (2014)
- Queen of the Desert (2015)
- Life (2015)
- The Childhood of a Leader (2016)
- The Lost City of Z (2016)
- Good Time (2017)
- Fear & Shame (2017)
- Damsel Film (2018)
- High Life Film (2018)
- Ring of the Nibelungs Giselher (2004)
- The Haunted Airman (2006)
- The Bad Mother’s Handbook (2007)
- “Never Think” (2008)
- “Let Me Sign” (2008)
- “Chokin’ on the Dust” (Part 1) (2009)
- “Chokin’ on the Dust” (Part 2) (2009)
- “Doin’ Fine”(2009)
Robert Pattinson Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Robert-Pattinson-9200825837/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/robpattinsonww
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robertpattinsonpriv/