Thiago Silva Wiki
Thiago Emiliano da Silva commonly known as Thiago Silva is a Brazilian professional footballer. He was born on born 22 September 1984 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He plays as a central defender for Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team. He is also the captain of both the teams.
He is one of the highest rated defenders in the world. In July 2012, Paris Saint-Germain signed him for a reported €42 million, making him then the second-most expensive defender in history behind Rio Ferdinand.
Thiago Silva leads Brazil to victory at 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup. He was also part of their squads for the two Olympic tournaments – winning a bronze in 2008 and silver four years later.
Let’s know more about him –
Thiago Silva Bio, Family, Wife, Son and Net Worth
|Full Name:||Thiago Emiliano da Silva|
|Father’s Name:||Name not known|
|Mother:||Angela Maria da Silva|
|Brother:||Erivelton Emiliano da Silva|
|Sister:||Danila Emiliano da Silva|
|Date of Birth:||22 September 1984|
|Birth Place:||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Age in 2017:||23|
|Height:||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Hair colour:||Black/ short hairs|
|Eye colour:||Dark Brown|
Brazil National Football team
|Wife Name:||Isabele da Silva|
|Children:||Isago da Silva|
Iago da Silva
|Marriage Date/year:||Not Available|
|Best Friends:||Dani Alves|
|Debut in profession:||2002|
|Hobbies:||Playing football, Watching Movies,|
Watching TV series
|Net worth:||$50 Million|
|Earnings Sources:||Club deals/contracts, Sponsorship & Endorsement deals|
|Car collections/Fav Car:||Nissan GTR|
|House||His Rio de Janeiro house. ($1 million)|
|Charity:||5 charities 2 causes|
- When Silva was 14, he first attracted the attention of Fluminense coach Mourinho during a friendly match in Xerem.
- At the age of 15, Thiago went on a tryout for Olaria, Flamengo, and Madureira but was denied by each one of them.
- Silva became a professional in 2001 when he started playing in the Brazilian Third Division for RS Futebol Clube.
- He joined Juventude in 2004 where he played for six months.
- In 2004, Silva moved to Porto after the Portuguese club spent 2.5 million euros on his contract.
- On January 14, 2006, Fluminense reported that they will sign Thiago.
- For his 100th match at Fluminense, the club’s board of directors gave Silva a shirt with the number 100.
- Thiago was part of the 2008 Brasileirao Team of the Season. He was also chosen as the Fans’ Player of the Season.
- In 2009, Silva agreed to sign a four-year contract with the Italian club Milan for a total of 10 million euros. He was officially registered for Milan’s 2009-2010 Serie A season.
- or his performances during the 2010-2011 season, the Italian sports newspaper La Gazzetta Dello Sport rated Silva as the Player of the Season.
- On July 14, 2012, Silva moved to Paris Saint-Germain for a price of around 42 million euros. After his successful transfer to the French club, Silva stated that he would love to come back to Milan in future.
- Silva’s game has been compared to the former Italian player and one of the greatest defenders in football history Franco Baresi.
- For three consecutive years; 2013, 2014, and 2015, Silva has been voted as one of the top two central defenders in the world.
- When PSG signed Thiago in 2012 for reported €42 million, he became the second most expensive defender in the history.
Thiago Silva Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thiagosilva_33/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/tsilva3