Dia Mirza Wiki, Height, Weight, Husband
Diya Mirza is an Indian model, actress, producer and beauty queen. She was born on 9 December 1981 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Dia won Miss Asia Pacific 2000 title. She mostly worked in Bollywood movies. She is also a co-owner of a production house Born Free Entertainment.
Dia made his film debut with the movie Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein. She got married on 18 October 2014. Her husband name is Sahil Sangha.
Let’s know more about her –
Dia Mirza Biography, Husband, Marriage Pics, Songs & More
|Real Name||Dia Mirza Handrich|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||9-Dec-81|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Khairatabad, Hyderabad, India|
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad Nasr School, Khairtabad, Hyderabad|
|College||Stanley Girls Junior College, Hyderabad Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film – Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein (2001)|
|Father||Late Frank Handrich|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Salary||50-60 Lakh INR Per Film|
- Dia was born to a German-Christain father and a Bengali Hindu mother.
- When Dia was 4½ years old, her parents got divorced, soon after which her mother married an Indian Muslim from Hyderabad, Ahmed Mirza.
- She also worked as a marketing executive for a media firm during her college days.
- Her first salary was 5000 INR.
- She also won the Miss Asia Pacific title in 2000 and was the 2nd runner-up of Miss India Competition.
- In 2000, she first appeared in Babul Supriyo’s pop song ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’, opposite Akashdeep Saigal.
- She was the first choice for Bruna Abdullah’s role in the film I Hate Luv Stories (2010), but she denied the offer saying that she didn’t want to do any more guest roles.
- She also loves to write blog.
- She is a member of many social awareness programs, including “Narmada Bachao“.
- Once her mother fell unconscious, after which she immediately called Salman Khan as his home was close to that of her. With his help, Dia was able to rush her mother to the hospital. The doctor later said that, had Salman not got her mother admitted within those 15 minutes, she would have had very little chance of survival.
Dia Mirza Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DiaMirzaOfficial
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/diamirzaofficial/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/deespeak