Tulip Joshi is an Indian actress. She was born on 11 September 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She made her debut with the movie Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai in 2002. Tulip appeared in different language movies like Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, and Telugu.
In 2000, she participated in Femina Miss India title. She did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, India and college studies from Vivek College, Mumbai, India.
Her father name is Kishore Joshi and mother name is Zabel Joshi. She also has two sisters Monalisa Bedi and Selphi Joshi. Tulip also appeared in tv ads commercials for various brands like Ponds, Pepsi, BPL, Tata Sky etc.
Let’s know more about her –
|Height (approx.)||5’ 6”|
|Weight (approx.)||55 kg|
|Date of Birth||11 September 1979|
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Vivek College, Mumbai, India|
|Debut||Film: Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (2002)|
|Family||Father– Kishore Joshi|
Mother– Zabel Joshi
Brother– Not Known
Sisters– Monalisa Bedi, Selphi Joshi
|Husband/Spouse||Captain Vinod Nair|
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Her father name is Kishore Joshi and mother name is Zabel Joshi.
- She is married to Captain Vinod Nair.
- She made her debut with the Hindi movie Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai.
- Tulip Joshi also appeared in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, & Malayalam movies.
- She participated in Femina Miss India in 2000.
- Other than acting Tulip also appeared in tv ad commercials.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – Not Known
Twitter – Not Known