Shriya Saran is an Indian actress and model known for her work in South Indian cinema, Bollywood, and American cinema. She was born on 11 September 1982 in Haridwar.
let’s know more about her –
Shriya Saran Biography
|Real Name||Shriya Saran|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||11-Sep-82|
|Birth Place||Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|School||Delhi Public School, Ranipur, Haridwar|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Of Arts|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Debut||Telugu – Ishtam (2001) Bollywood – Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003) Tamil – Enakku 20 Unakku 18 (2003) Kannada – Arasu (2007) Hollywood – The Other End Of The Line (2008) Malayalam – Pokkiri Raja (2010)|
- She has worked in different languages like Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She hosted the 50th Filmfare South Awards along with actor R. Madhavan in 2003.
- She has also featured in many advertisements for popular brands like Lux, Head & Shoulders, Saravana Stores, Kalyan, Parachute Jasmine Hair Oil etc.
- She has given a lecture to students on History of Films in IIT, Madras in 2011.
- She is a brand ambassador for NANDI Foundation and SACH Foundation.
- She was also the brand ambassador for CCL (celebrity cricket league) for 2 seasons.
Shriya Saran Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shriya_saran1109/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ShriyaSaran/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shriya1109