Rebecca Liddicoat is an American citizen. She was born on August 13, 1988, in Boulder, Colorado, USA. She is the EX Wife of Robert Griffin. She became famous after her relationship with Robert Griffin. His ex-husband is a NFL player. She did her schooling from Cooper’s Cove High School, Texas, USA. She did her graduation from Baylor University. She did her graduation in Bachelor of Science.
Her father’s name is Edward Liddicoat and her mother’s name is Laura Liddicoat. Rebecca also has an elder sister Lindsey. She was married to Robert Griffin. She met Robert at Baylor University. On July 6, 2013, she married Robert after 3 years of dating. Rebecca gave birth to a daughter on 21 May 2015. On August 16, 2016, They got divorced.
Rebecca is still single after her divorce but her ex-husband got married to Great Sidico in the year 2018. Robert also has a child with Great Sidico. Rebecca has custody of her daughter and living a private life with her. Rebecca is 5 feet 10 inches tall and her weight is around 59 Kg. She has brown color eyes and hair.
Let’s know more about her –
Rebecca Liddicoat Biography, Age, Height, Family, Net Worth & Images
|Real Name||Rebecca Liddicoat|
|Date Of Birth||13 August 1988|
|Place Of Birth||Boulder, Colorado, USA|
|Weight||59 Kg (Approx)|
|Husband||Robert Griffin (Ex-Husband)|
|Children||Daughter – 1|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Boulder.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Rebecca is known for her relationship with NFL Player Robert Griffin.
- After 3 years of dating, Rebecca married Robert in the year 2016.
- They both first met at Boulder University.
- They got divorced in the year 2016.
- Rebecca also has a daughter, Reese Ann Griffin.
- She has a net worth of $4 million.
- After divorce, she kept her personal life private and living with her daughter.
- Her husband Robert Griffin is also known as RG3.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts