Radhika Kumaraswamy is an Indian actress and producer. She was born on 1 November 1986 in Mangalore, India. She mostly worked in South-Indian languages. Radhika made her debut with Kannada movie Ninagagi in the year 2002. Other than Kannada, she also worked in different languages like Tamil, and Telugu languages.
In 2012, she judge the dance reality show Dance Dance Juniors, which is aired on Star Suvarna. As a producer she produced two Kannada movies Lucky in 2012 and Sweety Nanna Jodi in 2013. Radhika Kumaraswamy is one of the most famous actress of 2000’s.
She was born and brought up in Mangalore, India. Her father’s name is Devraj and her mother’s name is not known. Radhika is married. Her first husband is Ratan Kumar (married till his death in 2002) and her second Husband is H.D. Kumaraswamy (married in 2006). The couple also has a daughter Shamika Kumaraswamy.
Let’s know more about her –
Radhika Kumaraswamy Biography, Height, Weight, Family, Children
|Real Name||Radhika Kumaraswamy|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1986|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Weight||55 kg Approx|
|Debut||Ninagagi Kannada Movie in 2002|
|Husband||First- Ratan Kumar (m. 2000-till his death in 2002)|
Second- H.D. Kumaraswamy (married in 2006)
|Family||Father – Devraj|
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Raviraj
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in a Hindu family.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Radhika started her career when she was just 16 years old.
- She got 5 movies in her debut year.
- Radhika worked in different languages like Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.
- She worked in around 30 movies.
- Other than acting she is also a producer.
- She produced 2 movies under her banner Samiksha Productions.
- In 2006, she married H. D. Kumaraswamy (politician).
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/radhikakumaraswamy/