Pooja Bose, also known as Puja Banerjee is an Indian television actress. She was born on 6 February 1987 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She is famous for playing Vrinda in the popular show Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna.
She was a contestant on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2014 and Comedy Nights Bachao in 2015. She is currently seen in Dev – TV series. She has also acted in a Telugu film titled Veedu Theda.
let’s know more about her –
Pooja Banerjee Biography, Family, Husband, Wife
|Real Name||Puja Banerjee|
|Date of Birth||6-Feb-87|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||St Pauls Mission School, Kolkata|
|College||Scottish Church College, Kolkata|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Film – Veedu Theda (2011) TV – Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki (208)|
- When she was 15 years old, she played the role of Baban in the Hindi film Escape from Taliban.
- She played the role of Parvati in serial Devon Ke Dev Mahadev after replacing Sonarika Bhadoria.
- Pooja uses surname Bose as her Ex-Husband’s surname.
- Pooja Banerjee was the first choice to play the role of Sati in serial Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, but at that time she was working on some other project and then the role was given to Mouni Roy.
- She also participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 7.
- She is a big devotee of Goddess Durga.
- In 2015, Pooja also did Comedy Nights Bachao by paring with comedian Naseem Vicky.
- Puja was earlier married and divorced.
Puja Banerjee Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/banerjeepuja/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/banpuja