Pamela Mondal is an Indian actress and model. She was born on 17 April 1992 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She mostly worked in Hindi, Oriya and Bengali language. She made her debut with Bengali film Kaalbela in 2009. She also appeared in web series Gandi Baat season 5. Recently she worked in Oriya movie Jaggu Autowala.
Pamela was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She did her schooling from a local school. No information is available about her graduation. She belongs to a Hindu family. Her fathers name is Parbir Mondal and her mother’s name is Manika Mondal. She also has a sister Rumela Mondal.
Pamela is unmarried and currently, not dating anyone. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. Her hair color and eyes color is dark brown. Other than acting, she loves dancing and traveling. She also has a tattoo of feather on her wrist. Her nationality is Indian and her zodiac sign is Aries.
Let’s know more about her-
Pamela Mondal Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Date of Birth
|Place Of Birth
|Kolkata, West Bengal, India
|5 feet 5 inches
|Father– Prabir Mondal
Mother– Manika Mondal
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Rumela Mondal
- She was born and brought up into a Hindu family.
- Pamela worked in different languages like Hindi, Bengali and Oriya.
- She made her debut with the Bengali movie Kaalbela in 2009.
- She also appeared in the Hindi web series Gandi Baat Season 5.
- Pamela has a tattoo on her right wrist.
- She loves traveling and dancing.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/pammi111/