Nagma (Nandita Arvind Morarji) is an Indian politician and former actress. She was born on 25 December 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is famous for her roles in Tamil and Telugu movies.
let’s know more about her –
|Real Name||Nandita Arvind Morarji|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1974|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Father||Arvind Pratapsinh Morarji|
|Sister||Roshini Aka Radhika Sadanah, Jyothika (Half Sisters)|
|Brother||Dhanraj (Step Brother), Yuvraj (Step-Brother), Suraj (Assistant Director, Half brother)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Bollywood – Baaghi: A Rebel For Love (1990)
Chinese – Green Snake (1993)
Tamil – Kadhalan (1994)
Kannada – Kurubana Rani (1998)
Bhojpuri – Panditwa Meri Shadi Kab Hoi (2005)
Punjabi – Ek Jind Ek Jaan (2006)
Marathi – Thamb Lakshmi Thamb (2007)
|Religion||Christianity (Earlier, She was a Muslim)|
- She was born to a Hindu father and Muslim mother.
- She started her acting career in 1990 by working in a Bollywood Film – Baaghi: A Rebel For Love.
- She is a member of Indian National Congress.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Bengali, Punjabi, Chinese and Tamil.
- Nagma’s biological father was Arvind Pratapsinh Morarji.
Nagma Facebook and Twitter
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nagma_morarji
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nagma25/