Mira Rajput is the wife of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor. She was born on 7 September 1994 in Delhi, India. She has completed her schooling at Vasant Valley School, Delhi.
let’s know more about her –
Mira Rajput Biography
|Real Name||Mira Rajput|
|Date of Birth||September 7 1994|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Chhatarpur, Delhi, India|
|School||Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, India|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||English (Hons.)|
|Father||Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessman)|
|Sister||Priya Rajput Tulshan, Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani|
|Children||Misha Kapoor (Born in 2016)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Her family met Shahid Kapoor and his Father Pankaj Kapoor at Radha Soami religious event in Beas.
- She is 14 years younger then Shahid Kapoor.
- Shahid gifted her diamond ring worth 23 lakh INR.
- She worked as United Nations as an Intern.
- She is vegetarian.
- After marriage, the first movie they go to watch is Bajraangi Bhaijaan.
Mira Rajput Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/MiraRajputOfficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mira_rajput/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mirarajput