Melissa Fumero Wiki
Melissa Fumero is an American actress. She was born on August 19, 1982, in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, U.S. Her father name is Carlos Gallo who is an architect and mother name is Martha Gallo who is a travel guide. She has 1 brother Maximillian Gallo and 2 sisters Julia Gallo and Johanna Gallo.
Her husband name is David Fumero. They married on December 9, 2007. Her husband is also an actor. Melissa made her debut on TV with One Life to Live and in Movies with Tiny Dancer in 2009. She is famous because of her role as Amy Santiago on NBC’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine with Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta.
Let’s know more about her –
Melissa Fumero Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Family & Net Worth
|Date Of Birth||19 August 1982|
|Age||36 years 2 months 26 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States|
|Birth Name||Melissa Gallo (Changed name to-> Melissa Fumero after marriage)|
|Full Name||Michelle Gallo Fumero|
|Languages||Spanish , English|
|Ethnicities||Latino, Cuban, Cuban American|
|Trademarks||Broad Forehead, Big Eyes, Broad smile|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Father||Carlos Gallo (Archeologist)|
|Mother||Martha Gallo (Travel guide)|
|Son||Enzo Fumero (born on March 24, 2016)|
|Nephew||Joel Fumero (David’s Nephew)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (in Drama)|
|Alma Mater||Tisch School of the Arts|
New York University (2003)
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||David Fumero (Joseph Sentielo-Fumero; Cuban American Actor/ Model; married in December 9 2007)|
|Debut (Movie)||Tiny Dancer(2009)|
|Debut (TV)||One Life to Live|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||Tostones (Fried plantains)|
|Favorite Singer||Frank Sinatra|
|Favorite TV shows||Game of Thrones|
Parks and Recreation (2009)
|Favorite Cities||New York City|
|Favorite Artist||Mindy Kaling|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Teacher||Marilyn D’Honau (Ballet)|
|Net worth||$2 million|
- Her parents immigrated to the United States when they were teenagers
- She won NHMC Impact Awards for her role in Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- Melissa is a Yoga Enthusiast.
- Her husband David is 10 years older to her.
- She was in her later stages of pregnancy while shooting for the fourth season of TV series, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. She gave birth to her son about five days after the wrap up of the shoot.
- Since her childhood, she has taken dance classes and is quite a capable dancer.
TV Serials and Movies
- 2004-2011 – One Life to Live
- 2005 – All My Children
- 2009 – I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell
- 2010 – Gossip Girl
- 2010 – The Mentalist
- 2011 – Royal Pains
- 2013 – Men at Work
- 2013-2018 – Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Melissa Fumero Images