Manjari Fadnis is an Indian film actress. She was born on 10 July 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly appeared in Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada and Tamil language films. She made her debut with the movie Rok Sako To Rok Lo.
She became famous after her role in Bollywood movies Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na. She has also made her Marathi debut with the movie “Sarv Mangal Savdhan” in January 2016. Manjari also worked in short movies.
She did her schooling from St. Anne’s High School, Fort, Mumbai and college studies from Fergusson College, Pune. Her father’s and her mother’s name is not known. Manjari is unmarried.
Let’s know more about her –
Manjari Fadnis Biography, Husband, Family, Movies
|Real Name||Manjari Fadnis|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||10-Jul-84|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Fort, Mumbai|
|College||Fergusson College, Pune|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Rok Sako To Rok Lo (2004)|
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Manjari was born into a Hindu family.
- She made her debut with the movie Rok Sako To Rok Lo in 2008.
- Manjari Phadnis worked in different languages like Hindi, English, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi languages.
- Before working in movies she worked in tv ad commercials.
Manjari Phadnis Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ManjariFadnis/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/manjarifadnis/