Manini Mishra is an Indian actress. She was born on 14 January 1960 in Delhi, India. She became famous after working in Sshhh… Koi Hai tv serial. Manini made her debut with the serial Amma and Family in 1995. She also appeared in C.I.D and Diya Aur Baati Hum along with Deepika Singh.
Other than serials Manini also appeared in movies. She made her movie debut with Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II in 2003. She is married to actor Mihir Mishra. They have a daughter together named, Dianoor.
Let’s know more about her –
Manini Mishra Biography, Age, Family, Husband, Children & Images
|Full Name||Maninee Dey Mishra|
|Height (approx.)||5’ 4”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
|Date of Birth||22 March|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|Debut||Film: Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II (2003)|
TV: Amma and Family (1995)
|Husband/Spouse||Mihir Mishra (Actor)|
- She was born on 14 January 1960 in Delhi, India.
- She is married to Mihir Mishra in 2004.
- Manini has a daughter Dianoor.
- Manini Mishra made her debut with serial Amma and Family in 1995.
- She also participated in Miss Beauty Pageant In 1994 and become one of the finalists.
- Manini also appeared in C.I.D.
- She also offered for Bigg Boss but she rejected the offer.
- Manini is also the winner of Miss Delhi contest.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mannahsoulfry/
Twitter – Not Known