Madhurima Tuli Wiki
Madhurima Tuli is an Indian actress. She mostly appeared in Bollywood and South Indian movies. She was born on 19 August 1988 Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. She appears as Princess Chandrakanta in the fantasy television series Chandrakanta.
Her father works for Tata Steel, her mother is a mountaineer and works for an NGO. Madhurima Tuli made an early debut in the Telugu film Saththaa (2004) opposite Sai Kiran. She was a state level champion and has been honored by several medals and awards in sprint and hurdle competitions.
let’s know more about her –
Madhurima Tuli Biography, Biography, Age, Husband, Family
|Real Name||Madhurima Tuli|
|Famous For||“Chandrakanta” on Colors TV’s ‘Chandrakanta – Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha’ (2017-2018)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|College/University||A college in Dehradun|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Satta (2004)
Tamil Film: Ellam Avan Seyal (2008)
Bollywood Film: Toss (2009)
Hollywood Film: The Black Prince (2017)
TV: Kasturi (2007)
|Address||An apartment in Wadala, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Gymming, Travelling|
|Controversy||Balaji Telefilms replaced her with Mona Vasu on Colors channel’s serial ‘Parichay’ without even informing her.|
|Boys, Affairs, and More|
|Parents||Father– Praveen Tuli (Works for Tata Steel)
Mother– Vijaya Pant Tuli (Mountaineer)
|Siblings||Brother– Shrikant Tuli (Younger)
|Favorite Actress||Sonam Kapoor|
|Favorite TV Show||Orange Is The New Black|
|Favorite Fashion Designer(s)||Divya Reddy, Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani|
|Favorite Outfit||Jeans and Ganji (Vest)|
|Salary (approx.)||₹50,000/day (as in 2018)|
- Madhurima was born into a middle-class Garhwali family.
- She was bitten by the modeling bug during her teenage days and won the ‘Miss Uttarakhand’ title while doing her graduation in Dehradun.
- Her first salary was ₹1500, which she earned at the age of 16 for an ad film in Dehradun.
- In 2004, she first faced the camera after she was paired opposite Sai Kiran in the Telugu film ‘Satta.’
- In Mumbai, she started her journey as a model and featured for popular brands like- Airtel, Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, and Karbonn Mobiles.
- In 2007, her acting journey in Mumbai began with a small role in Star Plus’s ‘Kasturi,’ starring Shubhangi Atre and Karan Patel.
- Her big break in Bollywood came with the action spy thriller film ‘Baby,’ where she played the role of “Anjali Singh Rajput,” wife of Akshay Kumar‘s character in the film.
- Her first Hollywood venture came in 2017 when she played the role of the younger version of Shabana Azmi (Maharaja Duleep Singh’s mother) in the film ‘The Black Prince,’ which is based on the last King of the Sikh Empire, Maharaja Duleep.
Madhurima Tuli Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Madhurima-Tuli-215651365225627/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/madhurimatuli
Twitter – https://twitter.com/itsmadhurima19
Madhurima Tuli Images