Linda Fairstein is an American author, New York City Prosecutor, and attorney. She was born on May 5, 1947 (age 72) in Mount Vernon, New York. She did her graduation from Vassar College in 1969 and then graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1972.
From 1976 to 2002, she was the head of the sex crimes unit of the Manhattan District Attorney’s office. She published a lot of novels featuring Manhattan prosecutor Alexandra Cooper.
In 1987 she was married to Justin Feldman. Justin Feldman died in 2011. After his death in September 2014, She again married to Michael Goldberg. Other than this Linda is also the founder of the Domestic Violence Committee.
Let’s know more about her –
|Profession||Author, Attorney, Prosecutor|
|Birth Date||May 5, 1947|
|Birth Place||Mount Vernon, New York|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Husband||Justin Feldman ( 1987-2011)|
Michael Goldberg ( 2014- Present)
- She was born and brought up in Mount Vernon, New York.
- She attended
- Linda married to Justin Feldman in 1987.
- After his death, she married again to Michael Goldberg in 2014.
- From 1976 to 2002, she was the head of the Sex Crime Unit of Manhattan.
- Linda is also the founder of the Domestic Violence Committee of New York.
- Linda Fairstein also got Nero Wolfe Award for her awesome crime writing.
- She attended Vassar College and did her graduation from the University of Virginia school of law.
Linda Fairstein Novels
- Final Jeopardy (1996)
- Likely To Die (1997)
- Cold Hit (1999)
- The Dead-House (2001) (Nero Award winner)
- The Bone Vault (2003)
- The Kills (2004)
- Entombed (2005)
- Death Dance (2006)
- Bad Blood (2007)
- Killer Heat (2008)
- Lethal Legacy (2009)
- Hell Gate (2010)
- Silent Mercy (March 2011)
- Night Watch (July 2012)
- Death Angel (2013)
- Terminal City (2014)
- Devil’s Bridge (2015)
- Killer Look (2016)
- Deadfall (2017)
- Blood Oath (2019)
Linda Fairstein Awards
- Federal Bar Council’s Emory Buckner Award for Public Service
- UJA Federation’s Proskauer Award
- Columbia University’s School of Medicine Award for Excellence
- Glamour Magazine’s Woman of the Year Award
- American Heart Association Women of Courage Award
- New York Women’s Agenda 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Nero Wolfe Award for Excellence in Crime Writing (2008)
- International Thriller Writers 2010 Silver Bullet Award