Dana Perino is an American author. She was born on 9 May 1972 in Evanston, Wyoming. Dana is also a political commentator. She was the 2nd White house female press secretary. Dana is appointed by George W. Bush (Serving president of the USA at that time). She also appeared on Fox News channel as a host of the show The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino.
She is also the co-host of the show The Five. She did her studies from Ponderosa High School. Dana did her graduation from Colorado State University and the University of Illinois Springfield. She did her graduation with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication. She did his masters from Illinois Springfield University. Dana worked as KTSC-TV for sometime after her graduation.
Her nationality is American. Her father’s name is Leo Perino and her mother’s name is Janice Perino. She also has a siblings Angie Perino. In 1997, she met a businessman Peter McMahon on a flight to Denver. In the same year, they got married. There is no information is available to us about her children.
Let’s know more about her –
Dana Perino Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Real Name||Dana Perino|
|Profession||Author and Political Commentator|
|Date Of Birth||9 May 1972|
|Place Of Birth||Evanston, Wyoming|
|Family||Father: Leo Perino.|
Mother: Janice “Jan”.
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Denver, Colorado.
- Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She has a net worth of around $5 Million.
- Dana Perino also worked in Fox News and The Five news channel as a host.
- She also served as House Press Secretary in White House.
- Dana also taught at George Washington University.
- Brack Obama also nominated her to serve on the Broadcasting Board of Governors.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/danaperino/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/danaperino/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DanaPerino/