Manish Mehra is an Indian author, Poet, and Novelist. He was born on 17 November 1992 in Gurugram, Haryana, India. Manish is also an Engineer. He published 2 books till now THE INHERITANCE OF LOVE and 3:00 AM THE FALLING WORDS from Bluerose Publishers.
Manish Did his school studies from HBSE Board, GDP School and college studies from KITM Kurukshetra, Haryana. His father name is Ranjeet Singh Mehra and mother name is Gulab Mehra. He also has a sister Lakshmi Mehra and a brother Himanshu Mehra. Manish Mehra is married to Shalini Tetwal Mehra.
Let’s know more about him –
|Real Name||Manish Mehra|
|Profession||Engineer, Poet, Author|
|Date of Birth||17-Nov-92|
|Birth Place||Gurugram, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpian|
|College||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|Educational Qualification||Btech. Engineer|
|Debut||YouTube Channel – Nov 28, 2016|
|Wife Name||Shalini Tetwal (Makeup Artist)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He was born and brought up in Gurugram, Haryana.
- Got featured in Lit-gleam magazine for top four books of 2018.
- Manish Mehra is a famous Poet and Novelist who made his debut with the 3:00 AM THE FALLING WORDS that contains poetry of different version of real-life incidents. It might turn out to be the end of your search for a meaningful life.
- His second book is “THE INHERITANCE OF LOVE” that is a novel which has a love story of a girl who is narrating the story of her father.
- Manish’s books are dedicated to his mother.
- Manish Mehra Received a B.Tech degree from Kurukshetra University, India and presently works with an IT company.
- A guitarist and a dancer as well, inspired by his family, especially his mother and wife.
- He depends immensely on real-life to weave his works.
- He has done open mic poetry at a YouTube platform named blossom of poetry.
- His wife Shalini Tetwal is a professional makeup artist
Manish Mehra Facebook, Twitter & YourQuote Account
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mannu.mehra.752
Twitter – https://twitter.com/authormehra
YourQuote – https://www.yourquote.in/mannu-mehra-llvd/quotes
Quora – https://www.quora.com/profile/Manish-Mehra-126
Instagram – https://instagram.com/authormehra