Laura Gayle Coates is an American legal Analyst for CNN. She joined CNN as an Analyst in May 2016. She has also been hosting her eponymous talk radio show, called The Laura Coates Show since 2017. Not only is she famous as a broadcasting personality, she is also an adjunct law professor at the George Washington University School Of Law. Lura is an activist and frequently speaks across the country on civil rights, social justice, economic empowerment, and other topics. Laura is married and has two children from her marriage.
Laura Gayle Coates was born on 11th July 1980. In 2001, She completed her Bachelor’s degree from the School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University in New Jersey. In 2005, she received her Juris Doctor from the University Of Minnesota Law School.
Laura started off her law career in Minnesota itself where she worked for a firm called Faegre & Benson LLP. She worked there for many years. She left the firm to become an associate attorney at a law firm in New York named Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP. She transitioned from private practice to the United States Department of Justice as a prosecutor.
Coates served as a trial attorney during the Bush and Obama administrations, specializing in the enforcement of voting rights throughout the country. She also served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, prosecuting myriad violent felony offenses.
Currently, she is not practicing as a lawyer she placed herself on inactive status with the Office of Lawyer Registration at the Minnesota Supreme Court. As she is a professionally trained lawyer she started writing features and offering research to major publications, such as The Washington Post and the Boston Herald. She also wrote a book which came out in 2016.
Laura Coates Bio, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Profession||Attorney, Author, Radio host Law, Professor,|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1980|
|Place Of Birth||Minnesota, USA|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Family||Father – |
Sister – Tracey Coates
|College||University of Minnesota|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||2 Million USD (Approx)|
- Laura Gayle Coates is an American legal Analyst for CNN.
- She was born in twin cities, Minnesota, USA.
- Coates is a married woman. The couple is blessed with two children.
- Laura Gayle Coates was born on 11th July 1980. As of now, laura has stepped into her 40s.
- She has hosted her eponymous talk radio show, called The Laura Coates Show on radio SiriusXM’s Urban View.
- In 2001, Coates received her Bachelor’s degree at the School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University in New Jersey.
- In 2005, she received her Juris Doctor from the University Of Minnesota Law School.
- She served as a trial attorney during the Bush and Obama administrations, specializing in the enforcement of voting rights throughout the country.
- In July 2018, Laura was mentioned by Jeopardy host Alex Trebek’s replacement once his contract is up.
- She can be found on Twitter and Instagram under the same username @thelauracoates.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheLauraCoates/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thelauracoates/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thelauracoates