Lakshmi Manchu is an Indian actress and producer. She was born on 8 October 1977 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. She mostly works in South Indian movies. She also appeared in American movies and serials. She made her debut with the English feature film The Ode in 2008.
Lakshmi also worked in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu languages. She did a bachelor’s degree in theatre from Oklahoma City University. Her father name is Mohan Babu, he is a famous Indian veteran actor. Her mother name is Vidya Manchu. Lakshmi also has two brothers Vishnu Manchu and Manoj Manchu.
Other than movies She also appeared in TV serials Both in Hindi and English languages. She made her serial debut with the serial Las Vegas in 2004. She made her producer debut with the Telugu film Nenu Meeku Telusa…? in 2008.
Let’s know more about her –
- She was born and brought up in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Her father Mohan Babu is also a veteran actor.
- She is married to Andy Srinivasan in 2006.
- Lakshmi also has a daughter Nirvana Manchu.
- Lakshmi made her debut with the movie The Ode in 2008 and in serial with Las Vegas in 2004.
- Lakshmi worked in various languages like Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu.
- She started her acting career when she was just 5 years old.
- Other than acting she has also done anchoring for many tv serials.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/lakshmimanchuofficial/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lakshmimanchu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/lakshmimanchu