La La Anthony Wiki
Alani Nicole “La La“ Anthony is a television personality, businesswoman, producer, and actress. She was born on 25 June 1979 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S. La La becomes famous after working as an MTV Vj. She was the host of the VH1 reality television reunion shows Flavor of Love, I Love New York, For the Love of Ray J, and Real Chance of Love, and was a dean on Charm School with Ricki Lake.
Let’s know more about her –
La La Anthony Biography
|Real Name||Alani Nicole Vazquez|
|Nickname||La La Anthony|
|Profession||Television Personality, Actress, Author, Businesswoman|
|Date of Birth||25-Jun-79|
|Birth Place||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|School||Redan High School, Georgia|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- While she was still studying in high school, she managed to get her own show Future Flavas, in which she worked alongside rapper Ludacris. The show was immensely popular.
- For more than a decade, she has been suffering from Psoriasis, which is an auto-immune disease that leads to the patchy, dry and red skin.
- She got her breakthrough in the music industry at the age of 15, when she bagged an internship at the Hot 97 station.
- She has launched her own clothing range under the label of “5th and Mercer”. She has displayed her range of jumpsuits at various fashion shows.
- In February 2012, at the Market America World Conference, she launched her cosmetics line, MOTIVES by La La. She decided to create mineral-based products for her line.
- In 2016, she became Broadway producer for the production of Danai Gurira‘s Eclipsed.
La La Anthony Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LaLa
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lala/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/lala