Jaime Ray Newman Biography
Jaime Ray Newman is an American actress, producer and singer. She was born on April 2, 1978 (age 40) Farmington Hills, Michigan, U.S. She is known because of her work in tv serials like General Hospital and Eastwick. Jaime Ray Newman also appeared in Netflix series The Punisher with Ben Barnes, Floriana Lima, Amber Rose, Giorgia Whigham, and Jon Bernthal.
Jaime Ray won the Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film in 2019 for Skin(2018). Her father name is Raphael Newman and mother name is Marsha. She also has a sister Beth Nicole.
She made her debut with movie Full Blast in the year 1999. She did her schooling from Cranbrook Kingswood School and college studies from Boston University College of Fine Arts. On April 2,
let’s know more about her –
Jaime Ray Newman Biography, Family, Net Worth, Age, Salary, Husband
|Name||Jaime Ray Newman|
|Profession||Producer, Actor and Singer|
|Birth Date||April 2 1978|
|Birth Place||Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Height||5 feet 3 inch|
|Parents||Raphael Newman, Marsha Jo Newman|
|Net Worth||4$ Million|
- She was born on April 2, 1978 (age 40) Farmington Hills, Michigan, U.S.
- Her father name is Raphael Newman and mother name is Marsha Newman.
- She has a sister Beth Nicole.
- She made her debut with movie Full Blast in the year 1999.
- Jaime Ray Newman also appeared in The Punisher and Catch Me If You Can.
- She has a net worth of around $4 million.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jaimeraynewman4real/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jaimeraynewman