Jon Bernthal Biography
Jon Bernthal is an American actor. He was born on September 20, 1976 (age 42) Washington, D.C., the U.S. He became famous after his role as Shane Walsh in the series The Walking Dead and as Frank Castle in Netflix series The Punisher. He started acting by doing minor roles in theatre.
Jon Bernthal made his debut with the serial Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2002 and made his debut in movies with Mary/Mary (2002). His father name is Eric Lawrence Bernthal and mother name is Joan Lurie. He also has two brothers Thomas Bernthal and Nicholas Bernthal.
He did his schooling from Sidwell Friends School and college studies from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York. Jon Bernthal also played catcher on a Russian professional baseball team. He is married to Erin Angle. They have two sons, Henry, and Billy (born August 2011 and January 2013), and a daughter, Adeline (born February 2015).
Let’s know more about him –
Jon Bernthal Biography, Age, Height, Family, Children, Net Worth
|Birth Date||September 20, 1976|
|Father||Eric L. Bernthal|
|Mother||Joan L. Bernthal|
|Birth Place/City||Washington, D.C|
|Working For||Movies and TV shows|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Affair with||Erin Angle|
|Married to||Erin Angle (m. 2010)|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
- He was born on September 20, 1976 (age 42) Washington, D.C., the U.S
- His father name is Eric Lawrence Bernthal and mother name is Joan Lurie.
- Jon Bernthal is famous because of his role of Frank Castle in Punisher.
- Jon Bernthal made his debut with the serial Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2002 and made his debut in movies with Mary/Mary (2002).
- He is married to Erin Angle.
- They have 3 children, 2 sons and a daughter.
- Jon has a net worth of around $2 million.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jonnybernthal/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jonnybernthal