Jacqueline Ray is an American actress and model. She was born on July 17, 1952, in California, United States. She started her career as a model when she was a teenager. She made her acting debut with In Like Flint in 1967. She also appeared in many movies. Jacqueline also appeared on the cover of various magazines.
Her first movie as a lead is The Killings at Outpost Zeta in the year 1980. Her nationality is American. Her father’s name and her mother’s name is not known. Also, there is no information available about her Siblings. Jacqueline has married three times. The name of her first husband is not known. Though his surname is Shepard.
She also has a son Kevin Shepard from her first husband. After their divorce, she married Tom Selleck in 1971. Tom Selleck is a musician and actor. In 1982, they separated. On March 21, 1992, She married Clarence Barry Witmer. No information is available about their children.
Sometimes people associated her with Jacqueline Rea who murdered her son-in-law in 2012 for abusing her daughter and sentenced to 18 years in jail. But Jacqueline Rea is a different person. Her ethnicity is Caucasian. Her height is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Let’s know more about her –
Jacqueline Ray Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Real Name||Jacqueline Ray|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Date Of Birth||July 17, 1952|
|Place Of Birth||Burbank, California, United States|
|Family||Father – |
|Husband||First Husband’s Name Not Known|
2nd – Tom Selleck
3rd Husband – Clarence Barry Witmer
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
- She was born and brought up in Burbank, California, United States.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Jacqueline Ray has a net worth of around $5 million.
- Jacqueline became famous after her marriage with Tom Selleck.
- She has been married thrice.
- She made her debut with In Like Flint in 1967.
- In 1981 she also appeared as a guest in Magnum, P.I. series.
- Jacqueline also appeared as a dancer in Unfabulous.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts