Anjali Tendulkar Wiki
Anjali Tendulkar is an Indian pediatrician and wife of legend Sachin Tendulkar. She was born on 10 November 1967 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Sachin and Anjali got married on 24th May 1995 and since then she started supporting him in his career.
She was born to Anand Mehta and Annabel Mehta. Her father is an Industrialist and her mother is a British Origin. She did her schoolings at Bombay International School, Bombay (Present Mumbai), Maharastra, India.
let’s know more about her –
Anjali Tendulkar Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Parents, and Images
|Real Name||Anjali Mehta|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-30-35|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 November 1967|
|Age (as in 2016)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay International School, Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Medical Graduate|
|Family||Father– Anand Mehta (Industrialist)
Mother– Annaben Mehta (British Origin)
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Doing philanthropy, Traveling, Listening to music|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sachin Tendulkar (Cricket Legend)|
|Marriage Date||24 May 1995|
|Children||Son– Arjun Tendulkar
Daughter– Sara Tendulkar
|Net Worth||$160 million|
- Anjali Mehta was raised in one of the most beautiful bungalows in Mumbai.
- She completed her schooling from Bombay International School. She then studied medicine at Grant Medical College and practiced as a pediatrician for many years at Mumbai’s JJ Hospital.
- She was born to a Gujarati family.
- Her great-grandfather was a rich landowner and her father to owns considerable property around Mumbai’s most expensive reality zones- Breach Candy.
- Anjali has known personally Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi since she was a child.
- She was the first to inform Sachin about his father’s demise.