Aneri Vajani is an Indian actress. She was born on 26 March 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is known for her work in Hindi tv serials. Aneri made her debut with the serial Kaali – Ek Punar Avataar in the year 2012. After that, she also appeared in Crazy Stupid Ishq, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Beyadh, Laal Ishq, etc. In 2020 she also appearing in the lead role as Pranati in the serial Pavitra Bhagya serial.
In 2016, she also appeared in web series I Don’t Watch TV and in 2019 she appeared in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka series. She belongs to a Hindu family. Aneri did her schooling from Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy, Mumbai. She did her graduation from Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai. Her father’s name and her mother’s name is Urmila Vajani.
She also has a sister Priya Vajani. Aneri is single and not dating anyone. Her nationality is Indian. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her weight is around 50 kg. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is black. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Salman Khan and Shahid Kapoor are her favorite actors.
Let’s know more about her –
Aneri Vajani Biography, Age, Family, Husband, Parents & Images
- She was born on 26 March 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Aneri did her schooling from Seth Juggilal Poddar Academy, Mumbai.
- She made her debut with the serial Kaali – Ek Punar Avataar.
- Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- Aneri Vajani Belongs to a Gujarati family.
- In 2020, she appeared in Pavitra Bhagya serial.
- Aneri is also active on social media and has more than 595k followers.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RealAneriVajani/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/vajanianeri/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/aneri_vajani