Ameesha Patel Wiki
Ameesha Patel is an Indian actress and model. She was born on 9 June 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She mostly appeared in Bollywood movies. She has also appeared in a few Telugu and Tamil films. She has won a Filmfare Award.
She made her acting debut in the 2000 blockbuster romantic thriller film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. Ameesha became famous after her role in the movie Gadar – Ek Prem Katha in 2001.
Rediff featured Patel as one of the top Bollywood actresses of 2001. In 2011, she founded her own production company Ameesha Patel Productions. Patel was born in a Gujarati family to Amit Patel and Asha Patel. he was born in the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai and has been a trained Bharatnatyam dancer since the age of five.
Let’s know more about her –
Ameesha Patel Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Family
|Real Name||Ameesha Patel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 June 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||Tufts University, Boston, USA|
|Debut||2000 (Kaho Na Pyar Hai)|
|Family||Father– Amit Patel
Mother– Asha Patel
Brother– Ashmit Patel
|Address||51 Shakar Building opposite to the Sydenham B-road church gate, Mumbai|
|Controversies||An AIR India Employee filed a complaint against Ameesha Patel, alleging Patel had misbehaving Employee after Patel’s companion was not upgraded to first class on the Mumbai-New York flight on 18 August.|
|Favorite Food||Home Food, Chinese and Thai|
|Favorite Actors||Dilip Kumar,
Amitabh Bachchan, and
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts,
Angelina Jolie and
|Favorite Films||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Pretty Woman, Titanic and Umrao Jaan.|
|Favorite Singers||Jagjit Singh and
|Favorite Colors||Black, White and all pastel shades.|
|Favorite Perfume||Dolce by Light Purple and Angel by Thierry & Mugler|
|Favourite Book||A Bridge Across Forever” by Richard Bach|
|Favourite Hotel||Ritz Carlton|
|Favorite Destinations||London, Paris and Amsterdam|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vikram Bhatt(1999- 2008)
|Net Worth (approx.)||$30 million|
- Ameesha Patel was born in Gujarati family. She is a granddaughter of the famous lawyer-politician Barrister Rajni Patel who was the Congress Pradesh Committee President of Mumbai.
- Having completed her graduation in the USA, Patel received an offer from Morgan Stanley but turned it down.
- After returning to India, Patel joined Satyadev Dubey’s theater group and acted in plays, including an Urdu language play titled Neelam (1999).
- In September 2004, Patel Joined PETA(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and performed at the HELP! Telethon Concert raising money for the victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
- In July 2004, Ameesha Patel sent a legal notice to her father for mismanaging her accounts and Money and demanding her money back.
- In August 2009, Mumbai Mirror a local Newspaper in Mumbai reported that Ameesha Patel and her brother, Ashmit, had patched up on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan and were spotted together at PVR Cinemas in Juhu.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She was in a relationship with London-based businessman Kanav Puri.
Ameesha Patel Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ameeshapatel9
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ameesha_patel
Ameesha Patel Hot Images