Tommy Caldwell is an American rock climber. He was born on August 11, 1978, in Estes Park, Colorado, USA. He is famous for her rock climbing. Tommy climbed West Buttress, Dihedral Wall, Dawn Wall, and Triple Crown of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park.
In 2009, he also got featured in a documentary “Progression”. Tommy has also won the award of the Best all-around rock climber on the planet by National Geographic channel in 2015. His father name is Mike Cladwell and his mother name is Terry Caldwell. His mother was also a mountain guide.
In 2003 he married to Beth Rodden. In 2010, after 7 years of his marriage, they got divorced. In 2012, he again married to a photographer Rebbecca Pietsch. The couple has a son Fitz and a daughter Ingrid Wilde.
Let’s know more about him –
Tommy Caldwell Wife & Net Worth
|Birthdate||August 11, 1978|
|Birthplace||Estes Park, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parents||Mike Caldwell (Father)|
|Married/Wife||Beth Rodden (2003 – 2010 Divorced)|
Rebecca Pietsch (2012 – Present)
|Children||Son – Fitz |
Daughter – Ingrid Wilde
|Net Worth||$2 million|
- He was born and brought up in Estes Park, Colorado, U.S.
- Tommy married to Rebecca Pietsch in 2012 and two children together, a son Fitz and daughter Ingrid Wilde.
- Tommy Caldwell climbed West Buttress, Dihedral Wall, Dawn Wall, and Triple Crown of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park.
- He was called arguably the best all-around rock climber on the planet by National Geographic channel.
- Tommy also appeared in documentaries Progression, The Dawn Wall & Free Solo etc.
- In 2017, he also published a book – The Push: A Climber’s Journey of Endurance, Risk and Going Beyond Limits.
- In August 2000, he was taken hostage for 6 days in Kyrgyzstan.
- He is also active on social media.
- His net worth is around $2 million.
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/1tommycaldwell/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/tommycaldwell/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/tommycaldwell1