Terry Crews Wiki
Terry Alan Crews is an American actor, comedian, artist, activist, and former American football player. He was born on July 30, 1968, in Flint, Michigan, U.S. Terry appeared in movies like Friday After Next (2002), White Chicks (2004), Idiocracy (2006), and the Expendables series. He also played as a defensive end and linebacker in the National Football League (NFL) for the Los Angeles Rams, San Diego Chargers, and Washington Redskins, as well as in the World League of American Football with Rhein Fire, and college football at Western Michigan University.
Since 2013 he is playing the role of NYPD Sargent in Brooklyn Nine-Nine tv series with Andy Samberg and Melissa Fumero. He was included among the group of people named as Time Magazine’s Person of the Year in 2017 for going public with stories of sexual assault.
His father name is Terry Crews, Sr. and mother name is Patricia. His father was an alcoholic who was abusive so he was raised by his mother. Let’s know more about him –
Terry Crews Biography, Age, Wife, Kids, Family & Net Worth
- Complete Name: Terry Alan Crews
- Nicknames: Terry
- Date of Birth: July 30, 1968
- Birthplace: Flint, Michigan, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actor, Activist, Former American Footballer
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Bald
- Father: Terry Crews Sr.
- Mother: Patricia Crews
- Siblings: Micki Crews (Sister)
- Spouse Name: Rebecca King-Crews (m. 1990)
- Children Name: Isaiah, Tera, Naomi, Wynfrey and Azriel Crews
- NFL Career: 1991 – 1997
- First Film: The 6th Day (2000)
- First TV Show: Battle Dome (1999)
- Height in Feet: 6’ 3”
- Height in Centimeters: 191 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 111 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 245 pounds
- Chest Size: 50 inches
- Waist Size: 36 inches
- Arms/ Biceps Size: 17 inches
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 14 (US)
- Terry Crews is a devout Christian.
- He was born on July 30, 1968, in Flint, Michigan, U.S.
- He is trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He is a very good painter and sketch artist.
- Terry used to work as a sketch artist prior to becoming a professional footballer.
- Blue is his favorite color.
- While playing college football for Western Michigan Broncos, he was a standout player and even managed to win all-conference honors as a defensive end.
- During his professional football player days, he used to supplement his income by painting portraits of his teammates.
- He was active as an American Football player from 1991 to 1997.
Terry Crews is an American actor and former NFL player who has a net worth of $20 million as of 2018.
Some Hit Movies
- The 6th Day (2000)
- Serving Sara (2002)
- Friday After Next (2002)
- White Chicks (2004)
- The Alibi (2006)
- Teen Choice Award (Everybody Hates Chris, 2006) – Nominated
- Norbit (2007)
- Get Smart (2008)
- NAACP Image Awards (Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series, 2008) – Nominated
- The Expendables (2010)
- Scary Movie 5 (2013)
- Annie Awards (Outstanding Acievement, 2013) – Nominated
- Blended (2014)
- Released his debut autobiography ‘Manhood: How To Be A Better Man’ (2014)
- Sandy Wexler (2017)
- Deadpool (2018)
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Plus
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/terrycrews/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/realterrycrews
Twitter – https://twitter.com/terrycrews
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/terrycrewsfans
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/112799495919526501730
Terry Crews Images