Stan Cadwallader is an American firefighter. He was born on the 28th of January 1948, in Honolulu, Hawaii USA. He became famous for his same-sex relationship with Jim Nabors. In December 2013, Same-sex marriage became legal in Washington. They got married on 15th January 2013. His husband Jim Nabors is a famous comedian.
Stan and Jim first met in Hawaii in the mid-’70s. There is nothing available about his education. His father’s and mother’s information is also not available. His husband Jim passed away on 30 November 2017. Stan has a net worth of around $15 million.
Let’s know more about him –
Stan Cadwallader Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Net Worth
|Real Name||Stan Cadwallader|
|Date Of Birth||28 January 1948|
|Place||Honolulu, Hawaii USA|
|Marriage Date||15 January 2013|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
- He was born and brought up in the USA.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Stan has a net worth of around $15 million.
- He was secretly dating Jim Nabors.
- Once same-sex marriage law approved in Washington, he married to Jim Nabors.
- Jim Nabors is a famous comedian.