Smita Sabharwal is an Indian IAS Officer. She was born on 19 June 1977 in West Bengal, India. She is the officer of 2001 batch. Smita is the first IAS officer who is appointed to Chief Minister’s Office. Her father name is Colonel Pranab Das and mother name is Purabi Das. She did her graduation from St Francis College for Women, Hyderabad.
Smita Sabharwal is the topper of All India ICSE Exam. In 2004, she married to Dr. Akun Sabharwal, he is also an IPS officer. They have a son Nanak Sabharwal and a daughter Bhuvis Sabharwal.
Let’s know more about her –
Smita Sabharwal Biography, Age, Height, Family, Salary & Images
- She was born on 19 June 1977 in West Bengal, India.
- Smita is married to Dr. Akun Sabharwal.
- She has a daughter Bhuvis Sabharwal and a son Nanak Sabharwal.
- She was first lady IAS officer in India to be appointed in CM’s office.
- Smita Sabharwal also known as The People’s Officer.
- She was the topper in All India ICSE Exam. Before this she got 4th rank in UPSC exam in 2000.
- Her father is an Ex Army officer Colonel Pranab Das.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SmitaSabharwalIAS/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sabharwalsmita/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/smitha_iasfans