Siddharth Nigam is an Indian teen actor. He was born on 13 September 2000 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Siddharth is known for his roles in the film Dhoom 3 (2013).
He also did a historical drama television show Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat where he played young emperor Ashoka. He completed his tenth class studies at Khelgaon Public School, where he practiced for gymnastics. Later Siddharth moved to Mumbai.
He has an elder brother named Abhishek Nigam and his mother runs an NGO and a beauty parlor.
let’s know more about her –
Siddharth Nigam Biography
|Real Name||Siddharth Nigam|
|Date of Birth||13-Sep-00|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Khel Gaon Public School in Allahabad|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
|Brother||Abhishek Nigam (Elder)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||TV – Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani (2014) Film – Dhoom 3 (2013)|
- Siddharth Nigam is popularly known for playing the role of Emperor Ashoka in Colors TV’s serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat from 2015 to 2016, after which Mohit Raina replaced him.
- He was first seen in a Bournvita ad commercial 2012.
- Siddharth also participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9.
- He also played the role of Young Aamir Khan in Film Dhoom 3.
- He won the Indian Television Academy Award, Zee Gold Award and Indian Telly Award for his performance in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- He is a national level gymnast.
- Siddharth also won a gold medal in the parallel bar and a silver medal in the high bar at 58th National School Games in Pune.
Siddharth Nigam Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheSiddharthNigam/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/siddnigam_off
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thesiddharthnigam/