Shehnaaz Gill is an Indian singer, model, and actress. She was born on 27 January 1993 in Chandigarh, India. She is known for her appearance in the music video of Majhe Di Jatti song.
Shehnaaz mostly works in Punjabi music and movie industry. She made her debut with song Shiv Di Kitaab by Gurvinder Brar in 2015. In 2019 she made her first film debut with Pollywood movie Kala Shah Kala.
Her father and mother name is not known. She also has a brother Shehbaz Badesha. Before doing acting Shehnaaz worked as a model. She did her graduation from Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
Other than movies and song videos, she is also a singer. She has sung songs like Burberry and Sarpanch. In 2019, Shehnaaz participated in Bigg Boss season 13 as a contestant.
Let’s know more about her –
- She was born and brought up in Chandigarh, India.
- Her father and mother name is not known.
- She also has a brother named Shehbaz Badesha.
- Shehnaaz made her debut with song video Shiv Di Kitaab.
- She made her debut in movies with Kala Shah Kala along with Binnu Dhillon.
- Shehnaaz also participated in India’s biggest reality show Bigg Boss season 13.
- She wanted to be an actress from her childhood.
- She started her career with modeling.
- Other than modeling and acting she is also a singer.
- She has sung songs like Burberry and Sarpanch.
- In 2019, she started a cold war with the famous Punjabi model Himanshi Khurana.
- In an interview, Shehnaaz made fun of Himanshi Khurana’s song “I Like It”.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ShehnazKGill/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shehnaazgill/?hl=en
Twitter – Not Known