Shefali Zariwala is an Indian actress. She was born on 15 December 1982 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She mostly appeared in Hindi movies and songs. She became famous after appearing in the music video of the song Kanta Laga.
Shefali made her Bollywood debut with the movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi in 2004. In 2012, she participated in the dance reality show Nach Balliye 5 with her boyfriend Parag Tyagi. She also participated in Boogie Woogie show.
Other than movies and song videos, she also appeared in web series Baby Come Naa along with Shreyas Talpade. She married to Harmeet Singh in 2009 but later they got divorced. In 2014 she again married to Parag Tyagi.
Let’s know more about her –
- She was born and brought up in Gujarat, India.
- Her father name is not known and her mother name is Sunita Zariwala.
- She also has a sister name Shivani Zariwala.
- Shefali became famous after working in the music video of the song Kaanta Laga.
- Shefali also participated in Nach Balliye Season 5 with his boyfriend Parag Tyagi.
- She is also known as Thong Girl.
- She appeared in ALT Balaji’s web series Baby Come Naa.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/shefali.jariwala
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shefalijariwala/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shefalijariwala