Shanina Shaik is an Australian model. She was born on 11 February 1991 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Her father name is Hanif and her mother name is Kim. Shanina started her modeling career when she was just 8 years old. She made her debut with working in the commercial of Hyundai car.
Shanina also participated in Girlfriend Model Competition and Make Me A Supermodel. She appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011. In 2015, she got engaged to Greg Andrews and in 2018 they got married. In 2019 they separated.
Let’s know more about her –
Shanina Shaik Biography, Net Worth, Age, Height, Parents, Wedding
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1991|
|Age||28 Years 7 Month(s)|
|Husband/Spouse||DJ Ruckus (m. 2018-2019)|
|Boyfriend/Dating||Tyson Beckford (Ex.)|
|Net Worth||$10 Million (Estimated)|
|Height||5 Feet 8 Inches (173 cm)|
|Parents||Mother – Kim Shaik|
Father – Hanif Shaik
- She was born and brought up in Australia.
- Her father name is Hanig Shaik and mother name is Kim Shaik.
- She also has a sibling named Shay Shaik.
- Shanina’s father is Pakistani and mother is Australian.
- Shanina started modeling when she was 8 years old.
- She also appeared in Victoria’s Secret Models.
- Shanina made her debut with Hyundai Commercial.
- She has a net worth of around $10 million.
- She dated Greg Andrews for around 8 months and got engaged in year 2015.
- In 2018 they got married and in June 2019 Shanina Shaik filed divorced and they separated.
- She is also active on social media.
Shanina Shaik Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – Not Known
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/shaninamshaik/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/shaninamshaik