Sanjukta Parashar is an Indian Police Service officer. She was born on 3 October 1979 in Assam, India. She is famous for her movement of India’s battle against Bodo militants. She did her schooling from Holy Child School, Guwahati and Army School, Narangi. Sanjukta Parashar did her graduation from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Her father name is Dulal Chandra Barua and mother name is Meena Devi. She is married to Puru Gupta, who is also an IAS officer. They have a son together.
Let’s know more about her –
Sanjukta Parashar Biography, Husband, Son, Family, & Salary
- She was born and brought up in Assam, India.
- Her father name is Dulal Chandra Barua and mother name is Meena Devi.
- She is married to Puru Gupta, IAS Officer.
- Sanjukta is famous for fighting against Bodo Millitants in Assam.
- She got 85th rank In All India and Joined as an IPS.
- She was the first woman IPS in Assam.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sanjukta.parashar/
Instagram – Not Known
Twitter – https://twitter.com/sanjuktaparasha