Rohan Shah is an Indian tv actor. He was born on 29 December 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He mostly works in Hindi tv serials. He made his debut in the serial with The Serial in 2012. Before acting in serials he used to work in tv advertisements. He made his debut in ads in 2001.
Till Now Rohan has worked in more than 250 tv advertisements, in which most famous one is Cadbury camp commercial. He did his graduation from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Rohan Shah also participated in dance reality show Boogie Woogie as a contestant in 2008. His father name is Milan Shah and mother name is Smita Shah. He also has a sister Juhi Shah.
Let’s know more about him –
Rohan Shah Biography, Age, height, Family, Salary & Images
|Height (approx.)||5’ 5”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
|Date of Birth||29 December 1994|
|Age (as in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Debut||Film: Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004)|
TV: Boogie Woogie (as contestant, 2008)
Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De (as actor, 2010-2011)
|Parents||Father– Milan Shah (Costume Designer)|
Mother– Smita Shah
Sister– Juhi Shah
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- His father name is Milan Shah and mother name is Smita Shah.
- Rohan worked in more than 300 tv ads.
- He became famous after working in Cadbury chocolate commercial.
- Rohan also participated in Boogie Woogie in 2008.
- He also appeared in Bollywood movies and short films.
- Rohan has more than 300k followers on his Instagram account.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Killer.Look.Rohan/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rohanshah1/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rohaan_