Rithvik Dhanjani is an Indian television actor. He was born on 5 November 1988 in Madhya Pradesh, India. Dhanjani has hosted and participated in many reality shows like Nach Baliye, Dare 2 Dance, India’s Best Dramebaaz and V Distraction. He also won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 with his partner Asha Negi.
He also got 3rd place in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja season 5 and In 2015, he won the stunt-based reality show, I Can Do That. He has worked in two short films Jo Hum Chahein and Aftermath Mumbai. He became popular as the host of the show, Yeh Hai Aashiqui.
Let’s know more about him –
Rithvik Dhanjani Biography, Instagram, Wife, Age, Height, Weight
|Real Name||Rithvik Dhanjani|
|Date of Birth||5-Nov-88|
|Birth Place||Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scoripio|
|Hometown||Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College||City of London College, England|
|Debut||Debut Film – Jo Hum Chahein (2011) Debut TV – Bandini (2010)|
|Father||Chandra Prakash Dhanjani|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Rithvik paid 5000 INR for his first ad commercial in 2010.
- Earlier Rithivk Dhanjani is overweight. He is around 113 Kgs.
- If not actor he might have been a magician.
- He got training in acting from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting school in Mumbai.
- He is doing acting and hosting since his college days.
- Rithvik used to give 10-12 auditions a day before getting his first break.
Rithvik Dhanjani Serials
- 2014 MTV Fanaah as Vidhyut
- 2012-14 Pavitra Rishta as Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar
- 2013-14 Nach Baliye 6 as Contestant (winner)
- 2010-11 Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as Jeh Khurana
- 2013 India’s Best Dramebaaz as Host / Anchor
- 2013 DID Dance Ka Tashan as Host /Anchor
- 2014 Dare 2 Dance reality show
- 2014 Box Cricket League as Himself
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi
Rithvik is dating Asha Negi from a long time. In starting they are not so close to each other they are not even friends but as the time passes they became friends and start spending time together. On Marriage plans he said, “We don’t have any plans for the next 2-3 years. We may get engaged but marriage will have to wait. I think I am still too young to get married and have quite a few plans before I take the plunge. Even Asha has her own plans which I will never want to interfere and she wants to take her time.”
Rithvik Dhanjani Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RDofficialfanpage
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rithvik_rd
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rithvik_d/