Rithvik Dhanjani is an Indian television actor. He was born on 5 November 1988 in Madhya Pradesh, India. He mostly appeared in Hindi tv serials. He made his debut with the serial Bandini in 2009. Dhanjani has hosted and participated in many reality shows like Nach Baliye, Dare 2 Dance, India’s Best Dramebaaz and V Distraction.
He also won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 6 with his partner Asha Negi. He also got 3rd place in Jhalak Dikhhla Ja season 5 and In 2015, he won the stunt-based reality show, I Can Do That. He has worked in two short films Jo Hum Chahein and Aftermath Mumbai. He became popular as the host of the show, Yeh Hai Aashiqui.
Rithvik was born into a Hindu family. He did his studies from the City of London College, England. His father’s name is Chandra Prakash Dhanjani and his mother name is not known. He also has a sister named Heena Dhanjani. Rithvik is unmarried.
Let’s know more about him –
Rithvik Dhanjani Biography, Instagram, Wife, Age, Height, Weight
|Real Name||Rithvik Dhanjani|
|Date of Birth||5-Nov-88|
|Birth Place||Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College||City of London College, England|
|Debut||Debut Film – Jo Hum Chahein (2011) Debut TV – Bandini (2010)|
|Father||Chandra Prakash Dhanjani|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- He was born and brought up in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- He belongs to a Hindu family.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Rithvik made his debut with the serial Bandini in 2009.
- Rithvik also appeared in movies and made his Bollywood debut with Jo Hum Chahein short film in 2011.
- Rithvik hosted many dance reality shows.
- He wanted to be a model and actor since his college days.
- Rithivik won the reality show I Can Do That.
- He also appeared in tv advertisement and got payment of rupees 5 thousand for his first advertisement.
Rithvik Dhanjani Serials
- 2014 MTV Fanaah as Vidhyut
- 2012-14 Pavitra Rishta as Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar
- 2013-14 Nach Baliye 6 as Contestant (winner)
- 2010-11 Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as Jeh Khurana
- 2013 India’s Best Dramebaaz as Host / Anchor
- 2013 DID Dance Ka Tashan as Host /Anchor
- 2014 Dare 2 Dance reality show
- 2014 Box Cricket League as Himself
Rithvik Dhanjani Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RDofficialfanpage
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rithvik_rd
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rithvik_d/
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi
Rithvik is dating Asha Negi for a long time. In starting they are not so close to each other they are not even friends but as time passes they became friends and start spending time together. On Marriage plans, he said, “We don’t have any plans for the next 2-3 years. We may get engaged but marriage will have to wait. I think I am still too young to get married and have quite a few plans before I take the plunge. Even Asha has her own plans which I will never want to interfere and she wants to take her time.”