Richa Gangopadhyay is a former Indian film actress and model. She was born on 20 March 1986 in New Delhi, India. Richa mostly appeared in Telugu movies. Along with Telugu, She has also appeared in a few Tamil and Bengali films.
She is pursuing MBA from Washington University. she made her film debut with the Telugu political drama film Leader (2010) and later worked on several commercially successful Telugu films such as Nagavalli (2010), Mirapakaay (2011), Sarocharu (2012) and Mirchi (2013).
In October 2013, Gangopadhyay announced that she would leave the film industry and move back to the U.S. to pursue her MBA. Her father Utpal and mother Paula Gangopadhyay works as the Vice President of Netshape Technologies, while her mother works as a Director of Education at The Henry Ford Museum in Detroit and in March 2012, has been nominated Member of the prestigious National Museum and Library Services Board by president Obama.
let’s know more about her –
Richa Gangopadhyay Biography
|Real Name||Antara Richa Gangopadhyay|
|Date of Birth||20-Mar-86|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Northville, Michigan, USA|
|School||Okemos High School, Okemos, Michigan, USA|
|College||Michigan State University, Michigan, USA|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Debut||Telugu – Leader (2010) Tamil – Mayakkam Enna (2011) Bengali – Bikram Singha (2012)|
- Richa was born in Delhi and brought up in Northville, Michigan, USA.
- She also won the title of Miss India USA at the 26th annual pageant held at Royal Albert’s Palace in New Jersey, USA.
- Richa also won the title of Miss Congeniality, Miss Michigan and Miss Photogenic.
- In 2009 she moved to Mumbai and started learning acting from Anupam Kher’s acting school.
- Richa Gangopadhyay also worked as a model for Peter England, Malabar Gold, and Kalaniketan.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2010 in Telugu Film Leader as Archana.
- In 2009, she featured in a commercial advertisement of Vatika Almond Hair Oil alongside famous Bollywood actress Preity Zinta.
- Along with Telugu she also worked in Tamil and Bengali languages.
- In 2013, she left the film industry to complete her MBA.
Richa Gangopadhyay Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Twitter – https://twitter.com/richyricha
Facebook – Not known
Instagram – Not known