Remya Nambeesan is an Indian actress. She was born on 1 January 1986 (age 33) Chottanikkara (Kochi), Kerala, India. She is famous for her work in Malayalam movies. She made her debut with the movie Sayahnam in 2000. She also worked in different languages like Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada.
Other than acting she is also a professional singer. Remya made her singing debut with the song Aande Londe in 2012. Till now Remya Nambeesan worked in more than 50 movies and sung around 20 songs in different languages.
Her father name is Subrahmaniam Unni and mother name is Jayasree. She also has a brother Rahul. Remya did her schooling from Mahatma Gandhi Public School, Ambadimala and college studies from St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
Let’s know more about her –
|Profession||Indian film actor, Playback singer and Television presenter|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1986|
|Father Name||Subrahmaniam Unni|
|School||Mahatma Gandhi Public School, Ambadimala near Chottanikkara|
|College||St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam|
|Hometown||Chottanikkara (Kochi), Kerala, India|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- She was born and brought up in Kerala, India.
- Remya made her debut with the movie Sayahnam in 2000.
- She also worked in different languages like Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.
- Till now she worked in more than 50 movies.
- Other than movies she also appeared in tv serials like Hello, Good Evening and Superstar Junior.
- She also did anchoring in some tv shows.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Remya Nambeesan Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemyaNambeesan
Remya Nambeesan Twitter: https://twitter.com/nambessan_ramya