Rakul Preet Singh is an Indian actress and model. She was born and brought up in 10 October 1990 in New Delhi, India. She mostly works in South Indian movies. Rakul made her debut with Kannada movie Gilli in 2019. Other than Kannada she also appeared in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil movies.
She did her schooling from Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, Delhi and college studies from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, Delhi. After college, she started modeling. Rakul Preet Singh also participated in Miss India Pageant in 2011. Other than this she won more than 5 pageants Miss Indiatimes, Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face, Femina Miss Talented, Femina Miss Beautiful Smile and Femina Miss Beautiful Eyes.
Her father name is Kulwinder Singh and mother name is Rini Singh. She also has a brother Aman Singh. Currently, she is also the brand ambassador of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao program by Telangana State Government.
Let’s know more about her –
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- Rakul Preet Singh’s father name is Kulvinder Singh and mother name is Rini Singh.
- She made her debut with the movie Gilli in 2009.
- She worked in various languages like Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada movies.
- In 2014 she also appeared in Bollywood movie Yaariyan.
- Till now Rakul Preet Singh won more than 5 Pageants.
- Rakul is also a brand ambassador of Beti Bachaao Beti Padhaao for Telangana Government.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Accounts
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ActressRakulPreet/
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/rakulpreet
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rakulpreet