Pulkit Samrat is an Indian film actor and model. He was born on 29 December 1983 in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, India. He was born and brought up in a Haryanvi Family. He mostly works in Hindi movies. Pulkit made his debut with the movie Bitoo Boss in 2012.
Other than movies he also appeared in tv serials and made his debut with the serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi along with Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan. He did his schooling from Manav Sthali School and New Rajendra Nagar Montfort Senior Secondary School, Delhi.
Pulkit did his college studies from Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi. His father’s name is Sunil Samrat and his mother’s name is Deepa Samrat. He also has a brother Ullas Samrat. In 2014 he married Shweta Rohira. They got divorced in 2017.
let’s know more about him –
Pulkit Samrat Biography
|Actor and Model
|Date of Birth
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Manav Sthali School New Rajendra Nafar Montfor Senior Secondary School, Delhi
|Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi
|Course in Advertising
|Bitto Boss (2012)
- He was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He did his schooling from Delhi.
- Pulkit did an acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor’s acting school.
- Pulkit made his debut in Bollywood with the movie Bitoo Boss in 2012.
- He also appeared in tv serials.
- Before acting he used to do modeling.
- He is also active on social media.
Pulkit Samrat Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PulkitSamratUnlocked/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/pulkitsamrat/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/PulkitSamrat