Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is an Indian politician, daughter of Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. She was born on 12 January 1772 in Delhi, India. Priyanka is the granddaughter of Feroze and Indira Gandhi and is a member of the wider Nehru-Gandhi family.
She is also a Trustee of Rajiv Gandhi Foundation. Priyanka Gandhi did her schooling from the Modern School and Convent of Jesus & Mary. She pursued her graduation in Psychology from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi.
let’s know more about her –
Priyanka Gandhi Biography, Husband, Marriage, Son, Daughter
|Real Name||Priyanka Gandhi|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1972|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Modern School, New Delhi, India Convent of Jesus and Mary, Delhi, India|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Pursued her graduation in Psychology|
|Children||Son – Raihan Vadra Daughter – Miraya Vadra|
|Net Worth||$2.1 Billion|
- Priyanka belongs to a powerful political – family and all of her father, grandmother, and great-grandfather, viz. Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru once happened to be the Prime Ministers of India.
- She delivered her first speech when she was 16.
- In 1999, in an interview to BBC, she said -” I am very clear in my mind. Politics is not a strong pull, the people are and I can do the thing for them without being in politics.”
- Her role in the field of politic has always been ambiguous as she never participated in the active-politics while she often campaigns of her brother and mother in their respective constituencies.
- She is also a photographer.
- Priyanka is a follower of Buddhist Philosophy.
Priyanka Gandhi Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gandhipriyanka/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/priyankagandhivadra/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/withpgv