Dimple Yadav is an Indian politician from the Samajwadi Party. She was born on 15 January 1978 in Pune, Maharashtra. She is the wife of Samajwadi Party supremo and former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav and member of parliament. She is daughter in law of Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Her father’s name is Col R. C. S. Rawat and her mother’s name is Champa Rawat. Dimple did her schooling from Army Public School, Lucknow, and graduation from Lucknow University. She married to Akhilesh Yadav on 24 November 1999. The couple has a son Arjun Yadav and two daughters Aditi Yadav and Tina Yadav.
let’s know more about her –
Dimple Yadav Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Children and Salary
|Real Name||Dimple Yadav|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1978|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|College||University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India|
|Father||RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)|
|Children||Son, Arjun Yadav Daughters – Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav|
|Net Worth||16 Crore|
- She was born and brought up in Lucknow.
- She did her education from Army public school.
- Dimple married Akhilesh Yadav on 14 Nov 1999.
- In 2019, she contested against Subhrat Pathak in Lok Sabha Elections and lost with a margin of more than 12000 votes.
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn
- She did graduation from Lucknow, University.
- Dimple Yadav has a net worth of around 40 Crore.
Dimple Yadav Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/dimpleyadav/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/dimpleyadav
Instagram – Not known